NUS Orientation: All the things an NUS freshman needs to know!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NUS Orientation: All the things an NUS freshman needs to know!

This forum was set up as a Community of Practice (CoP) for the module NM4218 Knowledge Management: Approaches and Critique. Please feel free to share anything that you think an NUS freshman should know! Thank you for your participation!

2 posters

Korea University ISC

minzyy

Korea University ISC Empty Korea University ISC

Post  minzyy Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm from SDE. I went to Korea University (ISC) for a 6-week summer programme which commenced sometime at the end of June. Managed to map 3 modules: Money and Banking (econs mod), Korean Language Beginner (it was mapped back as a 3-MC mod), and Mass Media & Pop Culture in South Korea. All 3 classes are held everyday except Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The workload really depends on each module. If you're lucky enough, you might just have 2 mid-terms without any homework to submit at all. Don't spend too much studying or rushing your work over the weekends. It's a summer programme anyway. Just have fun! Go shopping on weekends! Smile
    Roong

Korea University ISC Empty Re: Korea University ISC

Post  Roong Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 pm

How do i apply to go there? Cool Cool
    minzyy

Post  minzyy Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

You can find out more here!
    http://isc.korea.ac.kr/v4/src/overview/welcome.php
    minzyy

Post  minzyy Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

Just to share more about my experience in KU,

my prof who taught the module "Mass Media & Pop culture in South Korea" in KU knows a few producers in the entertainment industry. he actually brought us to KBS world and SBS for our site visits (and a few other places). There was once we bumped into Crystal from the female k-pop band f(x) while they were rehearsing for "Kiss & Cry".
    For our final exam, he gave away 3 tickets to Music Bank for the top 3 students who scored the highest!

okay end of story XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content